DMV Poetry Lounge Meetup Message Board › Please Read: Important Info on Mondays Meetup Event!

Please Read: Important Info on Mondays Meetup Event!

Beny B.
user 6715358
Group Organizer
Washington, DC
Looking forward to the weekend,

Hey everyone, the open mic goes down Monday. Per the norm it is usually a sold out event come mid-day Monday.  Lets keep the process as simple as possible. If you are planning to come to the event I highly suggest you buy your tickets ahead of time.  I will post the link for ticket sales Monday morning so it's available to everyone through out the day. If you would like to get on the open mic, come see me at the around the stage area at the venue. The open mic list is on a 1st come 1st serve basis. Shirlington Village is about 10 minutes outside of DC (Arlington Area). Food and drinks can be purchased during the show and the online ticket sale option will become available at midnight the day of the event (Monday October 8, 2012). The cost is $5. This is a great location for newbies, experienced poets, singers and comedians. I look forward to meeting you all for a great night of poetry and entertainment.

Have a great weekend! 
Beny
benyblaq@yahoo.com