Poet to Poet Message Board › Tell me how wonderful I am :p

Tell me how wonderful I am :p

Hello A.
user 13968878
El Segundo, CA
Hello everyone!!!

We have 145 members and I think we should all start coming to the events and meet one another. I know some of you already and I have yet to meet someone who is either not interesting nor talented. Every time I hear one of you read, I get inspired to write more. We're artists, we need to surround ourselves with creative souls to feel alive, energized, encouraged....

I have welcomed almost every single new member, mostly by email, because I want everyone to know that Pat and I really appreciate you for joining and to see how we can help you find your place in the world of poetry. At the same time, your participation helps us in this journey.

If you're too shy share your work, come anyway and tell us how wonderful ours is :p

I hope to see more of you very soon. :)

~Anthony
A former member
Post #: 6
Hi Anthony, Thanks for your message to all of us poets! I haven't met you yet, but I did attend last night's open mic at The Daily Grind in L.B. I don't think anyone else from Poet to Poet was there, but it was sooo awesome. I am going to another poetry meetup group tomorrow in Hermosa Beach. Super excited about that too. I have some of my poems on my facebook page (Georgene Acosta) and would love to hear how wonderful I am as well. Until we meet in person or again in cyber space many blessings and poetic vibes to you. Peace out, Georgene
Hello A.
user 13968878
El Segundo, CA
Post #: 16
Where in Hermosa is it happening? I want to try to make it ;)