The Poker Place Message Board › Nickolaos "Nick" Sideris RIP

Nickolaos "Nick" Sideris RIP

Paul P.
user 13302244
Concord, ON
It is with great sadness that we learned of the untimely death of our good friend and fellow player Nick. His loss at many recent games was already apparent and he will be greatly missed by all.

I don't know the details yet, but once we find out, we will be making a donation in his name from our next event on March 17, St Patrick's Day.

"A purple one!"
Richard B.
user 4266658
Toronto, ON
Post #: 1

This is from Rick Metcalfe of the Newmarket Lions:

It was with great sadness that we announce the passing of a cherished man, Nickolaos Sideris His life was full of great kindness, generosity and love, but was heartbreakingly cut short after a Heart Attack. He is survived by his 2 brothers, William, and Johnny. To Pay Your Respect... Funeral Arrangements As Follows On Monday March 4, 2013 Viewing 11-1 @ Scott Funeral Home - Mississauga Chapel 420 Dundas Street East, Mississauga, ON, CANADA, L5A 1X5 905-272-4040 Burial to follow.
Gina P
user 13104709
Concord, ON
In honor of Nick's Memory, I think our donations should go to the Heart and Stroke Foundation.... He was such a nice and friendly guy! I will be wearing a purple shirt at the St.Patty's Day Tourney as he only ever called out the chip -color of his raising hand not the amount.
I hope his journey to his next life includes a great game of poker with many nice people like him. R.I.P. Nick!
Paul P.
user 13302244
Concord, ON
Nick's funeral was right after the service yesterday, so unfortunately, we did not know about it in time to attend.

Here is a link to the info http://scottmississau...­.

We will raise a glass to Nick and make a donation to the Heart and Stroke Foundation of Ontario at our March 17th game.
Peter A.
user 6752699
Assomada, CV
Post #: 13
Hey Paul,

Thank you for the link.

Peter