add-memberalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbellblockcalendarcamerachatchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-upcircle-with-crosscomposecrossfacebookflagfolderglobegoogleimagesinstagramkeylocation-pinmedalmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1pagepersonpluspollsImported LayersImported LayersImported LayersshieldstartwitterwinbackClosewinbackCompletewinbackDiscountyahoo

Poles and Friends of Poland in the Washington-Baltimore Area Message Board › Meetup for people w/children

Meetup for people w/children

A former member
Post #: 7
I was wondering if anyone has children and would like to meet on the weekends?
I have a 14 month old boy. So far I was thinking about going to a pool, a soft indoor playground (or regular
one if it's not super hot) or Barnes and Nobles. I live in Alexandria, Va, but I am willing to meet somewhere else as well. Please let me know if you have any other ideas.
Marcin Z.
Group Organizer
Falls Church, VA
Post #: 3

As the current chief organizer of Poles and Friends of Poland in the Washington-Baltimore Area, I sure hope you'll organize and announce a few meetups for Polish parents who wish to come to meetups with young children. At the same time I wouldn't be a good community team player if I didn't tell about about a popular group on Facebook called Polskie mamy w Loundoun & Fairfax Co., Va. You can easily find them on That said, I still encourage you to start your own little group close to where you are.

A former member
Post #: 8
Thanks Marcin