As usual there is a lot to talk about.
You can all look forward to the regular appearance of the "Flying 800 Pound Gorilla." The egg timer that can't seem to keep time and the "One Minutes."
"One Minutes" are an opportunity for you to introduce yourself and tell us for approximately one minute, what is on your mind. You can talk for one minute or less about anything from a hang nail that's been bothering you, to your explanation of the meaning of life, but you only have one minute.
Remember the rules:
- Bring your voice and passion, but leave your anger and condescension at home.
- Be respectful to everyone during discussions)
- If you get angry at differing opinions, please realize that this is not the place for you and kindly do not attend.
- Eat, drink and be merry and tip well if you can.
- We don't have to leave as friends, but we can't leave as enemies.
Here are some of the topics we could explore:
- Apparently those of us who were defending Joe Paterno were wrong. Now that the Free Report is out, should Penn State get the Death Penalty as it relates to NCAA sports?
- Has President Obama gone too negative and is he now looking like just another politician running for office rather than the POTUS?
- Should Mitt Romney having off-shore bank accounts weigh on his bid for the presidency? Should he release more years of his tax returns?
- Does the voter ID requirement limit people's right to vote?
- Is it proper to offer to start a 14 year old girl on birth control pills?
- Is having sex with a condom equally as less pleasurable of women as it is for men? Does the pleasure arise (no pun intended) from the comfortable of safety.
- Was "Slutwalk," a march in slutty clothing to bring awareness to female violence a good use of time, or just an excuse for some sluts to dress and walk the streets as...well...sluts? http://www.ksdk.com/news/article/328220/3/SlutWalk-raises-awareness-of-sexual-violence
I look forward to talking to you all.