April 7, 2013 · 5:00 PM
This location is shown only to members
CHANGE OF VENUE!!!!!!!
Friends, I got a call this afternoon that they had to close Fallon's for an emergency situation. We are moving today's Meetup to Chevy's Fresh Mex across the street. You'll find us at 9119 Olive Blvd between the CVS Pharmacy and I-170.
Sorry for the inconvenience and I hope that you can still make it.
You can all look forward to the regular appearance of the "Flying 800 Pound Gorilla." The egg timer that can't seem to keep time and the "One Minutes."
"One Minutes" are an opportunity for you to introduce yourself and tell us for approximately one minute, what is on your mind. You can talk for one minute or less about anything from a hang nail that's been bothering you, to your explanation of the meaning of life, but you only have one minute.
Remember the rules:
- Bring your voice and passion, but leave your anger and condescension at home.
- Be respectful to everyone during discussions)
- If you get angry at differing opinions, please realize that this is not the place for you and kindly do not attend.
- Eat, drink and be merry and tip well if you can.
- We don't have to leave as friends, but we can't leave as enemies.
Here are some of the topics we could explore:
- Has Lil' Kim lost his mind? Where will this game end with the North Korean dictator end?
- The President has completed his budget and apparently he is open to making some serious changes to the major entitlements. Should Democrats be upset?
- When is it too early to honestly answer kid's questions about sex?
- Does it bother you to call African Americans African American?
- What do you think the Syrian regime will look like if it survives?
- Are we witnessing the Wusification of the American male? Should the Rutgers coach Mike Rice have been fired, for pushing some players and yelling at them?
- Run Hillary Run! Good idea?
- Would you favor or oppose a Constitutional amendment which would make Christianity the official religion of the United States?
- What is your worst customer service experience and did it have to do with a minority?
- Is there anything wrong with the confederate flag?
- Is Obamacare turning out to be the stinker the Right said that it would be?
- Is whom to marry the most important decision a woman will ever make?
- Are colleges and universities costing too much?
- Should there be a path to citizenship for illegal immigrants who are already here in the country?
I look forward to talking to you all.