Surreycple
user 9994418
Reigate, GB
Post #: 1
Would love to chat with more like minded poly people
A former member
Post #: 8

Hi

I started massage in the UK with lomi-lomi which is sensual and became interested in healing and other aspects. I then attended a Tantra massage course in Prague - which was very beautiful - it is all about being honouring and present to the beauty in THIS moment and from that some of my massages have actually gone into a mutual meditation. :-)

Soon after the Prague trip I gave a massage to a professional tantric masseur and she rated me 6 ot of 10 on a professional basis.

I then travelled and experienced a lot of massage in Thailand. Now the Thai massage being taught in the UK is quite different to beach and hotel massages in Thailand.

I have also received Chinese, Japanese, Swedish, shamanic and various other massage modalities - and learnt so much.

From that experience I have developed my own techniques. I tune into the wishes of the person being massaged and honour the boundary requests (which is the foundation of tantra) and in doing that I can relax into enjoying the giving.

Many people have reported back that my massages are 'healing'.

I enjoy giving and am aware that my giving often takes in excess of an hour - so i usually agree an exchange so that the energy I give is also given back to me.

I have business cards and the number I use is 07516 001907 and my email that I use is tantricblissfulmassage@gmail.com

I look forward to a beautiful exchange. I will travel to you.

namaste