addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo
nickie{D}
user 2588932
Teignmouth, GB
Post #: 25
Please see message below, sent to me by Anna Magee:

press query

Dear Nickie

I am a journalist doing a feature for Easy Living Magazine about couples who are in non-monogamous heterosexual relationships and who make it work.

I wondered if someone in your group might like to talk to me anonymously for this. I am looking for women aged 28-55 primarily who have been in a long-term non monogamous relationship with a man to talk about why they began this and also some of the emotional and sexual pros and cons of living and loving in this way.

It's a piece about how more and more people are looking for another way in marriage and asking whether this is it.

I would be delighted and grateful if you would agree to post this to your members in some way.

Anyone interesting in chatting, anonymity is assured and they can contact me at anna@annamagee.com.

They can see my work at annamagee.com

Best wishes

Anna Magee

anna@annamagee.com