addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The London Polyamory Meetup Group Message Board The London Polyamory Meetup Group Discussion Forum › Meetup Cancelled: Sploshing

Meetup Cancelled: Sploshing

nickie{D}
user 2588932
Teignmouth, GB
Sploshing, scheduled to occur on Saturday, July 27, 2013 1:00 PM has been cancelled. Please update your plans accordingly.

I have taken the step of cancelling this meetup as it was unrelated to the group's aims and objectives and the organiser has now publicly attacked someone on the site and stated that they (the organiser) cannot now be there.

If I see any other off-topic suggestions from this person I will cancel them on sight I'm afraid as I can't have members engaging in personal abuse of other members on the site.

If they would like to give me a personal assurance that they will not behave like this again I will consider not deleting their membership of the group.

I'm sorry that this has happened. I am seriously cnsidering restricting the group in future so that all event suggestions must be pre-approved by the organisers.

Best wishes to you all,

nickie{D}
London Polyamory Meetup Group Organiser