addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo
A former member
Post #: 1
Hello,

My name's Katy. I'm new to the term polyamory, and would love some feedback on whether you agree, given my short background just to come, that it might suit me.

I'm 25, and have been in several monogamous relationships. The longest was four years, and 3 others between six months and a-year-and-a-half. I've always actively kept in contact with my exes because I figure it's a great mental connection to have built, and I'd never want to lose that. I've never been bothered or jealous of my exes' partners besides an odd desire to want to be closer to their girlfriends so that we can all interact with each other better overall. I've always kept this to myself, as I don't think it'd go down well. I have no sexual desire towards other girls, but I'm also very comfortable with the idea of being around them in intimate environments.

It'd be great to hear your thoughts. Thanks :)
Raj
user 92434312
Edgware, GB
Post #: 1
Hi Katy, I wish I could help I am new to this.