A Portfolio - Los Angeles Photography & Model Message Board Discussion Forum › Makeup Artist/Stylist Looking For Work!!!

Makeup Artist/Stylist Looking For Work!!!

Miss M.
MissMarilynn
Pico Rivera, CA
Post #: 2
Hey everyone!!!

If anyone is looking for a makeup artist or stylist, let me know!!! ^_^!!!! I'm always up for any shoots or special occasions! I charge $75 and I include a facial prior to starting makeup, that way your skin is up and ready for the day ahead!!! I'm always up for the weekends, especially Sundays. But if you just need a mani/pedi, let me know!

Book Me Online at:
www.styleseat.com/marilynnmelissaramir­ez

You can also check out some of my work on my Style Seat page!

I'm always up for anything to make you feel better about yourself and to make you look amazing for your photos!

If there's an event that interfere with my weekly schedule, please don't be afraid to contact me. I can always work things out with you. Just contact me at marilynnmelissaramirez@gmail.com or contact me at (818)934-0434.

Most Current Makeup/Hair Styling Job I did:

A former member
Post #: 1
Can you effectively cover tattoos on all skin types and tones? I would like to know that I can hire any model because she will not be a problem for the MUA. :-)
A former member
Post #: 4
Do you do hair as well as MU?
A former member
Post #: 2
Can you effectively cover tattoos on all skin types and tones? I would like to know that I can hire any model because she will not be a problem for the MUA. :-)

Miss M.
MissMarilynn
Pico Rivera, CA
Post #: 4
Do you do hair as well as MU?

Yes U do Hair! I'm studying to become a Cosmetologist right now, so I also do skin care, nails, hair, and color!
Miss M.
MissMarilynn
Pico Rivera, CA
Post #: 5

Yup! It just takes a while, but its all doable! (Lots of Makeup) I also know how to make fake tatoos! =P

Tattoos resemble Hickeys...lol except for the black ink, but its still doable!