Please RSVP if you are coming, so we'll know how many tables to procure.
- Parking is available on the west side of the building and some limited parking in front.
- Generally we play single deck, but if there is a group who wants to play double deck, please feel free to do so.
- If the number of RSVP's is not a multiple of 4, please don't let that stop you from coming. Sometimes members realize too late that they can come and show up without an RSVP. If we end up with a number that is not a multiple of 4, we accommodate everyone by playing in various combinations of 3-, 4- and/or 5-handed pinochle.
- If you feel inclined to bring a snack to share, please do. However, it is not required. The facility has been gracious enough to normally provide lemonade or similar beverage. However, you can bring your own beverage if you wish.
- We normally have enough decks for everyone, but if you have a deck to drop in your pocket or purse, that would be great, especially if a large number of members have signed up.
- If you have back difficulties, please bring a pillow or your own folding chair if that will be more comfortable for you.
Let's play pinochle!