The Portland Artists Social Guild Message Board › ~ Good Stuff ~ Portland Painter Meetup Group

~ Good Stuff ~ Portland Painter Meetup Group

Michelle
mi.chelle
San Diego, CA
smile Greetings Painters!

I'm passing the word about MuseArt+Design­ on Hawthorne that offers
art supplies and several types of classes including painting and encaustics.

Also check their schedule of free events which includes
demonstrations, artist gatherings, and presentations.

~ a l s o ~

Something to think about...
Did you know we have First Friday Art Openings?

Check out the map and post comments if you're interested
in plotting a course with other members including myself.

Cheers!

Michelle
Jenn
VisualStimuli
Group Organizer
Portland, OR
Post #: 1
Thanks for the info. Michelle. I've been to that store... it's great! I'll have to keep my eye on their calendar for encaustics. I've taken a workshop in that before... it's fun! I'd love to explore that medium more.

The First Friday Art Openings sounds fun. I may be interested in joining you and others to check out some of the locations. I was planning on checking out Bite Studio that evening. I have pieces by the two artists that are featured that night, so I want to check out what's new. I'm open to any of the other spots, too.

My friend Bill Park is having a PAINTING: The spirit of drawing 5 day workshop at the end of March. If anyone is interested you can find out more info. at his website: William Park Studio I've taken his workshops before and they are great. Check him out.

Looking forward to Sunday. Do we need to bring folding chairs or anything? I have a few I could bring.