addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Portland English Bulldog Association Message Board › Puppy Siblings?

Puppy Siblings?

A former member
Post #: 78
Hey all,

I'm going out on a limb here, as I could just be reaching. However I wanted to see if anyone else in our little meetup group might own one of Pancakes' siblings?

We got her back in June from a breeder in Hubbard, Oregon names Kathy (I don't have her last name handy, doing this from work). I know the puppies were born in May and the litter was a big one, so I figure there is a chance that some of you may own one of her siblings? I've noticed that there are a few people on here with younger dogs that could fit the bill.

If so, we're already trying to put together a puppy birthday party for Pancakes' upcoming birthday. If any of her siblings were around, that would be awesome to reunite them for a birthday party together!

If any of this rings a bell, let me know! We might have puppy siblings!
Mickie, Ruckus and...
Mickie
Portland, OR
Post #: 259
This makes me chuckle thinking about Ruckus meeting up with one of his siblings at his 1st birthday party. Ruckus was the runt of the litter and got picked on quite a bit.
It was Ruckus' birthday party and everyone was playing and having a good time when all of a sudden Ruckus takes a dart for the gate, in walking his brother, and just attacked him! I think he knew who he was and wanted to make sure he knew that Ruckus wasn't so little anymore and to watch out!
Amazing to me that they remember!
Another thing is that your Pancake looks a lot like Mai's Pancake. Do a search of the group and check it out!
Good luck on your hunt!