September 9, 2008 · 6:30 PM
This location is shown only to members
This month we're heading out to Dave Homa's place in Gorham to hear about and see his gardening adventures and variety of cold frames and season extension devices as well. This will essentially be the third annual meetup at Dave's! Please join us. Open to all experience levels. House meetings typically go like this:
- Meet at 6:30 and start a tour of our member's home while we have daylight (try to arrive by or before 6:30 if you can so you don't miss anything our host has to tell us or miss questions from other members...)
- During the tour we hear about site "assets" and "challenges" and ask questions
- About 7:15 or 7:30 we have a potluck supper, general conversation and then a bit of an agenda such as..
- Roundtable (if time allows) - introductions and thoughts about the property we viewed
- A summary of our best ideas for the member to use as they see fit
- A few house keeping items, like upcoming events, etc. Break up between 8:30 and 9:00 Please see our Meetup Event RSVP Guidelines: http://permaculture.m... If this event is full and you would like to get on the waiting list for an open spot, RSVP "no" with a comment that you'd like to get in... Please remember to bring your own potluck kit (plate/bowl/utensils/cup/napkin)!