Larry
guildl
Sudbury, MA
Post #: 86

I saw one of these at a nursery and was thinking of buying one to plant on my land in Maine. What appealed to me about it is the plant was small, only a couple of feet tall. This might mean it needs less watering to get established which is good because I m not up there to water it all the time and getting it established in the fall might work. I only visit my land on a few weekends or when i hve time off from work. Several other small trees I planted seemed to have survived and parts of my land have kind of wet areas. There was also a small nectarine bush that was only 18" tall for sale there, though kind of bushy.

I guess this type of apple grows on a thin trunk without many branches which would make me wonder if it would ever produce as much since it wouldn't really bush out ?

http://www.millernurs...­

"combines Canadian hardiness with the rich taste of its parent McIntosh. Bright red color, white flesh full of juice and satisfying apple aroma. A great partner with Golden Sentinel; they cross-pollinate each other. "