The Resilience Hub & Portland Maine Permaculture Message Board › Surround WP Crop Protectant for sale

Surround WP Crop Protectant for sale

Ted M.
TedMarkow
Brunswick, ME
Post #: 445
Hope it's kosher to do this here:

I have a 25# bag of Surround WP Crop Protectant for sale. I ordered it from Fedco in the spring and then decided not to use it. I paid $45 and would like $30, OBRO. The bag has not been opened and the contents are dry.

Here's some info from Fedco: Surround™ WP Crop Protectant Forms a particle film which coats the surface of leaves and fruits, creating a barrier which acts as a broad-spectrum crop protectant, reducing damage from various insects, mites and disease-carrying pests. Recommended for controlling European apple sawfly, plum curculio, Japanese beetles, leafhoppers, CPB, thrips and other maleficial insects on fruit crops and field crops, effective against cucumber beetles on cucurbits. 95% kaolin clay, Surround’s layer of white particles creates an unfamiliar environment for the attacking insects, prevents them from recognizing their target, and, if they land, the particles rub off on them causing irritation and excessive grooming. The white surface also reflects sunlight, preventing sunburn and heat damage. Michael Phillips at Lost Nation Orchard estimates that one 25# bag is sufficient to treat 10 trees for one season. More info: http://www.fedcoseeds...­.

I need room in my garage and need to get rid of this item very soon! This is for pickup at my home in Brunswick.

Please contact me at ted.dreamweaver AT gmail or 729-6375.

Thanks!
Ted