The Resilience Hub & Portland Maine Permaculture Message Board › Logo/label design for local businesses

Logo/label design for local businesses

Erin
user 10297075
Portland, ME
Post #: 4
Hi friends,

I received my MFA in studio art last Spring and have since been establishing myself in the (wonderful!) Portland community, trying to figure out how I can best apply my creative skills to make a solid contribution to the movement toward a more sustainable future. I've decided to pursue a dream I've always had and am currently building a portfolio to launch myself designing logos for local businesses and nonprofits I believe in, as well as labels for homemade products (local brews, farmers' market preserves, etc).

As I build up a body of work to represent my style and ability range, I am working *pro bono.* If you or anyone you know would like some free branding, please contact me and I will send you some images of what I've done thus far and discuss your own needs (or whims! Maybe you think it would be fun to slap a label on some of the canned goods you share with your family and friends. . .). Examples of who I've worked with thus far: a no-run-off fertilizer company, a "green" architect, a maker of up-cycled craftwork, and a holistic nutritionist. I'd love to add you to my list! Thanks so much for the help, and for the warm welcome I've already received from Portland!

Best Wishes,
Erin