The Resilience Hub & Portland Maine Permaculture Message Board › Meetup at SMCC last Tuesday

Meetup at SMCC last Tuesday

A former member
Post #: 22
Hi everyone,
I was halfway home before I remembered that I left my serrated bread knife behind on the potluck table at SMCC. It has a wooden handle with blue tape on it. Not much to look at but it's a really great knife and my husband will soon miss it. Did anyone happen to rescue it for me? If so, I'll come by and get it and bring you a surprise permaculture gift as a thanks for scooping it up for me.

Winnie
Lisa Fernandes
lisa.f.organizer
Group Organizer
Portland, ME
Post #: 178
Send an Email Post a Greeting
As followup to that great meeting, I have posted a copy of the edible plants handout that Franek gave us...it's under the "files" area of this site. We had a great time before the meetup running around the SMCC campus tasting shrubs and trees!!!

I have also posted some photos under the, uh, "photos" area ironicially enough:)