The Resilience Hub & Portland Maine Permaculture Message Board › Looking for Housing Starting Oct. or Nov. 2013

Looking for Housing Starting Oct. or Nov. 2013

Helena N.
user 106084212
Portland, ME
Post #: 1
I'm fairly new to Meetup, so please let me know if I'm not posting in the appropriate spot!

I'm reaching out to ask whether anyone in this community has a room in their home or some other type of housing to offer in exchange for barter or cash rent. I'll be taking the permaculture course this winter and have enjoyed connecting with community at this weekend's Transition gatherings. I'm an experienced and harmonious house-sharer. I appreciate nature and quiet and also a place to sing and play my guitar/keyboard when the time is appropriate. I'm looking to be in or near Portland. I'm responsible and neat, but also relaxed. I cook, am creative and also am a professional organizer. I call my business Chaos-to-Clarity (www.chaos-to-clarity.com), and I help people with clutter-clearing, organizing, action plans, filing, systems, to-do systems and more.

Please message me if you have any suggestions other than Craigslist or, even better, you have a space in your home! :-) Much gratitude!!
Helena N.
user 106084212
Portland, ME
Post #: 2
Thank you so much to everyone who contacted me with potential places to call home! (I've responded to each of you directly, as well.) Within 24 hours of posting my message I connected with the person who will be my new housemate. Soon I will move to my new home in Portland... and it's next to trees!!! There are already permaculture plans in place for the yard, even! Much, much gratitude!! I look forward to meeting more of you in the coming months.