The Resilience Hub & Portland Maine Permaculture Message Board › New Local Reality Show to Make One Maine Home "Carbon Free"

New Local Reality Show to Make One Maine Home "Carbon Free"

Lisa F.
lisa.f.organizer
Group Organizer
Portland, ME
Post #: 200
I got this from the green building listserv....maybe one of us wants to apply!!!!

--------------------------------------­---

Efficiency Maine and WPXT-TV team up again for a first-ever ?green? makeover show. Maine homeowners who would like to have their homes made ?carbon free? are encouraged to enter.

Conserving energy is on everyone?s minds. But if you?re ready to go green?have we got a contest for you! WPXT and Efficiency Maine are teaming up again to make one Maine home totally ?carbon Free?. Best of all?it could be yours!

This means solar powered hot water, energy efficient lighting and appliances, green insulation and more! We?ll even pay to offset all your remaining carbon emissions for one full year. Good for you. Good for the environment.

?We?re looking for a family that wants to go green,? says John Marshall, the shows host and producer. ?We?re also looking for a house that can really use an efficiency makeover.?

To be considered send your contact information, your family members names and ages, your home size and a brief VIDEO TOUR of why your family should be chosen to:

The Green Team
c/o: WPXT 4 Ledgeview Drive - Westbrook, ME 04092
But hurry! One lucky family will be selected this season with the work done late December to early January. Don?t get left out in the cold! Enter today and keep your cold fingers crossed!

For more information, contact John Marshall at jmarshall@ourmaine.com or call him at (207) 774-0051 x114.