The Resilience Hub & Portland Maine Permaculture Message Board › Gorgeous Piece on our own Elaine McGillicuddy

Gorgeous Piece on our own Elaine McGillicuddy

Lisa F.
lisa.f.organizer
Group Organizer
Portland, ME
Post #: 2,360
So honored she is part of our permaculture community!
http://themainemag.co...­

Check out all the photos, too.
Sue M.
user 3284483
South Portland, ME
Post #: 151
Such a beautiful story about our Elaine.
Elaine
user 3022592
Portland, ME
Post #: 392
Dear Lisa (and Sue, also) - Can you believe it's only now that I saw this - how you posted the link to Maine magazine, and by way of accident in the process of looking for something else online?! Thank you very much, and do excuse me. I'm touched you call me "our Elaine," Sue.
I've had my hands full not just doing what is necessary to promote the second book, but working on the third book now - A Widow's Journal and Poems. (I gave my first reading of Sing to Me and I Will Hear You - A Love Story at Longfellow Books on Thursday. My website www.elainemcgillicuddy.com lists others, like an August 1 noon reading (and in the future I'll be doing a reading at Portland Yoga Studio.) I'm with you all through all this. Even overgrown, the permaculture Francis helped me plant here - a living memorial to him - is my Eden I love to work in. Love to all, Elaine