The Resilience Hub & Portland Maine Permaculture Message Board › New Year's gratitute and support for this wonderful meetup group!

New Year's gratitute and support for this wonderful meetup group!

Terri E.
user 68401762
Scarborough, ME
Post #: 10
Just want to express sincere gratitude and say kudos to the original founders, core everyday worker bees, and members of this meetup - Lisa F and the many others. I understand this is the largest permaculture meetup on the planet, and I can see why. Thank you for all the unimaginable work that goes into maintaining this site, organizing outstanding programs, making new connections, teaching and collaborating, taking things to the next level, paving the way for the rest of us, and just being the creative visionaries that you are. I am honored to renew my annual support donation, and I encourage those of us that can, to do the same, or invest with the even more valuable currency of your time, energy or expertise. Portland Maine Permaculture Meetup - you remain our oasis of community, creativity, resilience, and inspiration for 2014 and beyond, and we thank you!
Greg M.
user 3541854
Acton, ME
Post #: 626
Hear, hear!
Jim M
user 8311780
Auburn, ME
Post #: 106
A deeply appreciative third here.
Xiknawi
Tyler O.