The Resilience Hub & Portland Maine Permaculture Message Board › Muscovy Ducks For Sale for Spring eggs and/or ducklings

Muscovy Ducks For Sale for Spring eggs and/or ducklings

David W.
user 2670503
Cape Elizabeth, ME
Post #: 79
We are selling two Muscovy duck breeding trios. These are available now. These trios consist of a male and two females from last years hatchings. They’ll start sitting on eggs this spring for late spring and early summer hatches of ducklings. If you don’t want ducklings you’ll have plenty of duck eggs to eat for a few months starting about April.

All our poultry is raised on forage and supplemented with Organic poultry feed. We sell trios for $100. Additional females are $30 when available. Muscovy ducks are easy to keep with a calm and quiet disposition. Let me know if you have interest and/or questions.
David W.
user 2670503
Cape Elizabeth, ME
Post #: 80
Slug and Snail season is now just around the corner. Instead of watching your seedlings get mowed down by the ravenous hordes, introduce ducks into your garden ecosystem early. Watch your plants grow and eat amazing duck eggs all spring. Buy a trio and add a 3rd female for $30. Organic duck eggs sell for $1.00 each and have a high trade/gift value. OK, end of sales pitch. Let me know if you are interested or if you have questions.