The Resilience Hub & Portland Maine Permaculture Message Board › Maine Permaculture

Maine Permaculture

Lisa F.
lisa.f.organizer
Group Organizer
Portland, ME
Post #: 296
OK, file this under the "department of shameless self-promotion" (which I'm generally not too good at).

Since I spend so much time on permaculture and related stuff, I have been convinced to make it somewhat official.

The following is my new web site and blog in its infant state...hopefully it will grow and become more interesting with posts, photos, etc. Wish me luck!

http://www.maineperma...­
A former member
Post #: 105
Good luck! I have bookmarked it and will read. This is what it's all about - relationships. Thank you Lisa!
Sue M.
user 3284483
South Portland, ME
Post #: 19
Lisa, it's time to promote yourself. Especially since it's not really yourself you're promoting, it's permaculture. I always tell people I'm into spreading the gospel of home gardening. I think it's a good thing to share what you know with others who want to know. Go Lisa!
Sue
Penelope
user 5846522
Portland, ME
Post #: 5
Lisa, I made a quick trip around the site. It looks great. Wish you and David the best in this endeavor. I think there will be a lot of interest! Penny
Merry & Burl H.
BeMerry
Portland, ME
Post #: 40
Go, Lisa! I already copied the Bangor News article, What Will Power Maine? This is true service. Merry
David S.
stereoview
Washington, ME
Post #: 115
Lisa,

Don't be ashamed of your self promotion. It's best that someone who is actually local should do this (and hopefully not take us to the cleaners) rather than folks from away. If local is where it is at.........

Nice site. If you call me I can give you a couple of tips on ranking in google. 8452124

David