The Resilience Hub & Portland Maine Permaculture Message Board › Check out Sepp Helzer

Check out Sepp Helzer

Donanne D.
user 7366070
Portland, ME
Post #: 8
He lives in the cold mountains of Austria and grows lemons. He is a genious in permaculture farming. I am looking to buy his movies to share with youall. I viewed them when I was in CA. Have any of you seen his movies?

http://www.celsias.co...­

Donanne
Donanne D.
user 7366070
Portland, ME
Post #: 9
Sorry I spelled it wrong. It is Sepp Holzer
Ted M.
TedMarkow
Brunswick, ME
Post #: 73
Sounds interesting, Donanne, and I'm looking forward to learning more about what he does. We could definitely use a Bill Mollison for the northern climes.
Merry & Burl H.
BeMerry
Portland, ME
Post #: 54
Thank you, Donanne for a great lead. A good article on Sepp Holzer can be found at http://www.rawfoodinf...­. A quotation from him that will show up in my book is: "If people would only realize that if one leads a life in cooperation with nature and not against it, then nobody in the world need die of starvation," --Sepp Holzer
Blessings, Merry
Donanne D.
user 7366070
Portland, ME
Post #: 10
Thank you for the other link
I am so inspired by him. It warms my heart to be a part of this group and share our passions.
Love
Donanne
Ted M.
TedMarkow
Brunswick, ME
Post #: 75
I love this quote by Holzer: "This is the worst type of soil, which just goes to prove that there is no bad soil, just bad farmers."
Elaine
user 3022592
Portland, ME
Post #: 217
I'd LOVE to find a way to grow lemons!
zengeos
zengeos
Gorham, ME
Post #: 207
I watched the video on Sepp Holzer around 6 months ago or so. That one and another on successful permaculture techniques in Sinai.

I have the video on my computer. If anyone wants to view it on their c omputer I can probably burn a CD.
Merry & Burl H.
BeMerry
Portland, ME
Post #: 57
Yes, please Zengeos. I would love to have a CD of it. I could then circulate it to the next person interested, who could then send it along...

I'll send you my address on a separate email.

Merry