The Resilience Hub & Portland Maine Permaculture Message Board › Free Mindfulness Workshop by a Meetup Member

Free Mindfulness Workshop by a Meetup Member

Lisa F.
lisa.f.organizer
Group Organizer
Portland, ME
Post #: 544
Introduction to Mindfulness: A Free Workshop

Seeking peace of mind?
Quite simply, mindfulness meditation brings mental clarity by training your brain. The act of sitting and cultivating awareness helps us see that thinking distracts us from what’s going on right now. Developing mindfulness can cut through the fog and let you see more clearly what’s going on in and around you. And contrary to what you might think, anyone can learn to meditate and enjoy its benefits. Included in this interactive workshop will be a guided body-scan meditation.
When & Where:

Wednesday, August 27th 6:30 – 8:30pm
32 Pleasant Street, Portland
Who:

Tom Cannon is a Maine Registered Counselor with a Master’s degree in psychology and counseling. His 20+ years experiencing yoga, meditation, and mindfulness have inspired him to share the benefits and continue the exploration with others.
How (much):

FREE
For more information:

(207)774-1972
tacannon@maine.rr.com
Donanne D.
user 7366070
Portland, ME
Post #: 42
I wouldl ove to go to this but the timing is bad for me. I hope you will do another one.
Donanne