Susannah
user 3832381
Portland, ME
Post #: 87
Here's an interesting, newly published study that found lots of contaminants in water that is sucked out of our lands and sold in plastic bottles. Funny that Nestle a/k/a Poland Spring didn't get tested - I would be fascinated to see the results. http://www.ewg.org/re...­
David Spahr
stereoview
Washington, ME
Post #: 274
Only those with no source of potable water should drink it. It's no better than tap water and often comes from the tap.

Bottled water is an intelligence test.

David
Merry Hall
Merrymaker
Portland, ME
Post #: 37
We reuse glass bottles, run water from our tap (which tests clean), and keep them in the refrigerator. Sometimes we add 2T raw vinegar (with the mother still intact) and 2T raw honey for a wonderful soft drink. This is especially good when we can't afford apple cider. Sometimes I stuff herb leaves from our garden into the bottles to slightly flavor the water. I agree with David that commercially bottled water is an intelligence test.
seth grube
user 7303870
Portland, ME
Post #: 5
The other think to research is the information that is out their on fluoride. If you have not checked out the fluoride action network i suggest you do so, as this is every bit as important as the absurdity of purchasing bottled water. Watch the video based on Christopher Bryson's book The Fluoride Deception. Here's the website: www.fluoridealert.org
Lori Power
LoriPower
Portland, ME
Post #: 26
Here's a question about water--is it true that water pH must be high to be healthiest for us? I just got a little water class from the guys at Little Lad's--they swear by a filter system they have that increases drinking water's pH.

What's the scoop there?

Thanks!

Lori