SF *Brazilian* Portuguese Language (and dancing!) Meetups Message Board › A few notes about our meetup tonight!

A few notes about our meetup tonight!

Luciana
StSmartBrazil
Oakland, CA
Send an Email Post a Greeting
Oi pessoal,

I'm looking forward to seeing you guys tonight! The concert is from 7 to 9 pm. I will be wearing a green Street Smart Brazil t-shirt and will have MeetUp labels to make it easier for everyone in the group to identify other MeetUp members. Please come say hello when you get there!

Street Smart Brazil is going to give away 1 hour of one-on-one lesson via webcam ($35 value) and Joseh Garcia will give away one copy of his great EP Bossa a Trois. Make sure you get a number with me. The drawing will take place at the end of the show.

Etcetera Wine Bar has been informed about the number of RSVPs and they will do their best to ensure good service at the bar. They have 49 seats that can be taken on a first come, first serve basis. I anticipate that some of us will choose to stand, move around, and mingle.

Até mais tarde!

Luciana Lage

415-573-8180