|A former member||
At Google, we expect our products to be lightning fast, and the same is true for our internal tools. Our People Technology and Operations team is made up of architects who envision better processes, build them, reliably operate them and then continually improve upon them. As a member of the team, you think holistically about technology, about the tools themselves and the systems and processes that support them. Your projects use technology to streamline and drive processes that are essential to keeping our organization operating. You have a bias for action and impeccable execution. You're a problem solver with drive and creativity who is constantly seeking to make our processes and systems better, faster and more efficient.
As an Operations Specialist, you will take over ownership of one or more PTO processes, and assume responsibility for operations, management, and continuous improvement of these processes.
- Operate processes that may include highly-reliable data entry around employee information, customer-friendly handling and resolution of user inquiries, questions, and problems, auditing of process data, analysis and resolution of problems and special cases, and communication with HRBPs, recruiters, and other stakeholders.
- Manage processes, including definition, collection, and analysis of process metrics, cooperation, and communication with relevant stakeholders (other People Operations teams, Finance, Legal, HR Business Partners, Staffing), along with relationship and contract management with vendors and outsourcers.
- Process improvement, including identification of problems and opportunities for enhancement of process parameters (quality, error rates, turn-around time and customer satisfaction, etc.), definition and assessment of improvement options, and execution/project management for the respective initiatives.
- BA/BS degree (In lieu of degree, 4 years relevant work experience).
- Human resources experience (in particular HRIS/HRMS administration operations) is a plus.
- Excellent customer service skills and a welcoming and helpful attitude.
- High level of creativity, perseverance, and openness to change.
- Exceptional attention to detail and solid time management and multi-tasking skills.
- Affinity to technology, including intermediate to advanced Microsoft Excel and Word skills, Web/Internet/HTML, and experience with enterprise type applications. Experience with process automation utilizing IT applications and tools.
- Fluency in English and Portuguese.
To be considered, please apply online below. Thank you