SF *Brazilian* Portuguese Language (and dancing!) Meetups Message Board › beginning Brazilian Portuguese classes - starting April 23!

beginning Brazilian Portuguese classes - starting April 23!

Danielle A.
dancin
Berkeley, CA
Post #: 1
Oi, gente!

Of the meetup events that I've attended, I noticed that there are usually a few people there who don't speak enough Portuguese to follow a conversation, but REALLY wanna learn! I wanted to let you know about a basic/beginning Brazilian Portuguese class starting up in Oakland on Monday nights, 7:45-8:45. My capoeira group is sponsoring the 8-week series, but it is open to the public as long as there is space. The details can be found below. Here's a link to the website, where there is more info about the series and the teacher, and where you can register. http://www.oaklandcapoeira.com/index.php/portuguese­

Please tell those friends of yours who are jealous of your Portuguese skills and deep inside wish they could go to the meetups too! :)

BEGINNING PORTUGUESE LANGUAGE CLASSES:

Schedule: Mondays 7:45pm - 8:45pm starting April 23, 2012 and ending on June 11, 2012 (8 week series)

Address:
Malonga Casquelourd Center for the Arts
1428 Alice St., 2nd Floor, Suite 202
Oakland, CA 94612
510-921-2532

Seating is limited to 15 students.

Price: General Public - $125 | Omulu Capoeira Guanabara Students (OCG) - $100

If you would like more information or have trouble with the link, please call Anthony Fidel at the number above or feel free to contact me on this thread.

Thank you!
Danielle