Please join us as Eloise Giron of Successful IM presents: Reputation Marketing & Reputation Commercial
Helping businesses to attract and retain more customers by positioning them as the market leader in their industry with a 5 Star Online Reputation.
- Marketing Your 5 Star Reputation to Get More Customer
- Online Marketing Game Changers
- The Biggest Shift in Marketing in 10 years. (Source: Nielsen Global Trust)
- Reputation Marketing Process.
- The Importance of Video Marketing
This presentation is open to non-members and you may stay to attend the meeting, but please RSVP to ensure there is no business conflict with members.
Positive Connections for Success is a more relaxed and personal networking group for business professionals looking to build relationships and grow their business through referrals.
We focus on:
• Networking: Building relationships and earning each others trust to become referral partners
• Education: Understanding your business and helping you articulate your business
• Leadership: Leaders of the round table philosophy, every member is a leader of this group
We follow a structured meeting agenda starting with networking to develop relationships, giving us time to talk and get to know each other while having a warm breakfast, followed by:
• One Minute Elevator Pitch
• Business Presentations with Q&A and feedback (we have a large screen & clicker/pointer available for powerpoint presentations)
• Brainstorming Session, Successes & Referrals to Help Each Others Businesses grow
• Lots of Fun in the Process
"We Refer Business Partners, Not Business Cards!"
This is a group with category/specialty specific members (only one member per category/speciality).
Please view our sponsors page or contact us to verify your industry, category and specialty, before attending a meeting so as to not be in conflict with a group member.
We meet every Thursday morning from 7:00 AM to 8:30 AM and welcome guests to come and experience the group and then apply to join.
Non-members/guests pay a $10 fee to attend, which includes a warm served breakfast of their choosing and we ask to please be prepared with a one minute elevator pitch presenting:
• who you are
• type of business
• who would be a good referral for you
Current positions that we are interviewing, to build relationships with and pass referrals to include:
• Auto Mechanic
• Cleaning Service
• Handyman or women
• Limo or car service
• And more...
Please contact us for information or if you have any questions.
We look forward to seeing you at our next meetup!