The San Francisco Bay Area PostgreSQL Meetup Group Message Board › Software Engineers for Big Data Analytics Platform
Los Altos, CA
Software Engineers for Big Data Analytics Platform
We are a well funded startup, looking for talented engineers to develop cutting edge features in our award-winning database system. You will be part of the core development team that is responsible for distributed query execution, low level platform infrastructure, and connectivity technologies. Multiple job openings exist across these areas. You will have the opportunity to develop new features, and improve existing ones to meet the data scaling and performance demands of our expanding customer base.
ParAccel is quickly gaining momentum in the Big Data and Analytics field. Your work will be used by a large number of well known companies across all market segments. Join our team to shape the future of Big Data.
If you are interested in this position, please send your resume to: c a r e e r s @ p a r a c c e l . c o m, or email me directly
s a n j a y . d i x i t @ p a r a c c e l . c o m
Desired Skills & Experience
• 5+ years of professional programming experience in C/C++
• Strong design and implementation skills
• Knowledge of data structures and algorithms for large scale systems
• Familiarity with Linux
• Excellent written and verbal communication
• Bachelor’s Degree or better in a technical field
• Knowledge of database internals a plus
• Knowledge of, or willingness to learn Postgres internals a big plus! (PADB is built using Postgres)
• Proven track record of driving features to completion a plus
To gain a competitive advantage in a fast paced, data-driven world companies need immediate answers to any business question they decide to ask. As the leading analytic platform provider, ParAccel accelerates analytics and opens the door for companies accelerate, innovate, and compete. ParAccel Analytic Platform is an analytic database surrounded by extensibility and integration technology as a foundation for running big data analytics, anytime, anywhere. ParAccel’s Fortune 1000 customers, in Digital Media, Retail, Financial Services, Healthcare, and Government, are testing the bounds of unconstrained analytics with the most prolific, most powerful, most expansive analytic platform in the world.