The San Francisco Bay Area PostgreSQL Meetup Group Message Board › PyPgDay Call For Presentations
Do you use Postgres for interesting things? Do you develop nifty
applications in Python? Do you use them together? Then submit a talk
PyPgDay will be held on March 13th at the Santa Clara Convention Center,
the first day of PyCon. We are specifically looking for talks about:
* General PostgreSQL administration and performance
* PostgreSQL replication
* Developing applications with Postgres and Python
* PostgreSQL administration tools written in Python
* Data-intensive Django/Pylons/SQLAlchemy/etc. applications
* PostGIS and GeoDjango
* New Postgres features, like JSON, Range Types and PL/v8
Talks will be 45 minutes in length, and should be pitched to a mixed
audience of Python developers and Postgres DBAs. There will also be six
lightning talks, each 5 minutes long.
PyPgDay presentations might be broadcast over streaming video. You will
need to give your consent to this broadcast.
Submit your proposal here: http://tinyurl.com/PyPgDayCfP
The Deadline for submissions is January 20. Speakers will be chosen
You are encouraged to submit more than one proposal (on different topics).
More information about PyPgDay here: