Hello! You can enjoy this online (free streaming). Or, even better!, organize a local meetup and connect to us in Vancouver with Google Hangout! This is a special evening to meet Eckhart Tolle's movie producers, Ryan and Stephen, at their studio in Vancouver, where Eckhart was interviewed about the movie (his videos are on http://www.msthemovie.com).
1) this is the online, worldwide, free version of our meeting.
2) I really need to know you are attending by receiving an email from you. This event description will be copied on many sites etc. and I cannot monitor them. Please write to [masked]
3) Please make sure to read and understand all of the above. Considering the scale of the event, unfortunately we cannot offer individual help to signup, install Google Hangout, etc. We can only send you the login information, if you contact us on [masked] THANKS!
Join us for an evening in stillness with the producers of "Milton's Secret", an upcoming movie based on Eckhart's book. Some pointers for the evening:
- Listening to recorded introduction to the movie, by Eckhart
- Highlights of engaged entertainment: transforming lives one viewers at a time
- Milton's Secret campaign on IndieGoGo
- Chat with Stephen and Ryan, the Canadian producers of "Milton's Secret", who will share about their meetings with Eckhart, their paths, etc. and answer questions from participants.
More about Milton's Secret
MILTON’S SECRET (http://www.msthemovie.com) is the first motion picture based on a book by #1 New York Times bestselling author Eckhart Tolle (The Power of Now, A New Earth) co-authored by Robert S. Friedman (Publisher of Conversations with God), starring Academy Award nominee and Golden Globe winner, Peter Fonda and directed by Barnet Bain –who is committed to creating transformational movies including Oscar winner “What Dreams May Come,” Emmy nominated “Homeless to Harvard, ” and “The Celestine Prophecy.”
MILTON’S SECRET carries a very timely message about bullying. It is a coming of age story about an 11-year-old boy growing up in an economically depressed suburb, and the elder quest of his grandfather. His mother and father are workaholics with marital and financial problems, and he is being bullied at school. When his grandfather visits, Milton learns that rehashing the past and worrying about the future are preventing him from finding true happiness in the Now.
For updates: http://www.meetup.com/EckhartTolleVancouver/events/143818102/