Important! Space is limited! You must register through Precision Camera's website at this link: http://precisioncamerauniversity.com/photoshop-101/
Learn Photoshop Basics – The foundation
- How to safely save images
- Basic organizing tips for images
- Opening images in Photoshop
- How to set up Photoshop Pallets
- How to view multiple images
- Photoshop forgiveness setting
- The magic of layers
- Toolbar secrets
- Adjust brush size & softness
- How to soften lines around the eyes
- How to remove objects from photo
- How to whiten teeth
- Keyboard shortcuts
- Clone tool vs healing brush
- Creating adjustment layers
- Cropping rules
- Create special effects, mats, etc.
- Saving images
- Resizing images for the web
You will need a laptop computer with Photoshop installed, and a power cord to keep the battery charged. A mouse is also a good idea. 30 Days of Jerry Hughes' online Photoshop classes are included in this class so you can review what you have learned.
We keep the class size small (limited to 10) to be able to be able to help each person. Sometimes working with a group we don’t get to everything on the list. The online workshop covers everything listed here so anything we don’t get to because of time constraints can be learned in the online workshop.