To reserve your spot, Register HERE:
*SPECIAL: Save 10% when you sign up for both Intro and Intermediate Studio Lighting!!
If you are looking to start using strobe lighting in your photography but don’t know where to start, this class will give you a basic overview of studio flash photography. In this class we will learn about the following:
- The different types of lighting equipment available for the studio
- The different types of light modifiers available – umbrellas, softboxes etc and how they change the look of the image
- The use of reflectors as a light source
- What is sync speed and why it is important
- How to use a flash meter to properly set the lights and camera
- How to connect your camera to the lights – sync cords, radio remotes
I will do a live demonstration starting out with one light building up to a classic three light portrait. I’ll have my camera tethered to a projector so everyone in the class will see the changes as they happen.
Date: Mon, April 8th
Instructor: Scott Sitkiewitz