Reserve your spot here: http://www.precision-camera.com/digital-photography-workflow/
In this class you will learn the workflow process of digital photography from camera settings to printing your photos and many steps in between. I will show the importance, and time savings, of digital asset management software to help you keep up with your growing library of photographs. I’ll discuss options to back up your photographs so when your hard drive fails you don’t lose everything.
So, if your digital photography workflow isn’t working for you or you just don’t have a system in place yet, this class can help you save time and money. You’ll also get better looking results with your photos.
• Camera settings - raw/jpg/sRGB/AdobeRGB
• White balance setting
• Computer monitor types and monitor calibration
• Importing images to your computer
• Digital asset management software: Lightroom/Apeture/Capture One/Backup system for when your hard dive fails
• Sharing your photos, settings for web/print
Date: Saturday, April 5th, 10am-12pm
Instructor: Scott Sitkiewitz
Price: $49 (http://www.precision-camera.com/digital-photography-workflow/)