Order a cocktail, grab a beer and get ready to exchange our brains. Brains ...yum.
If you've never done a Brain Exchange before they are absolutely ENERGIZING.
Here's how it works:
1. Introductions - Everyone goes around saying their name and what they are working on
2. Problems - Those who wish to can share a problem or challenge they want us to help them solve.
3. Brainstorming - For five minutes everyone rapid fires at them possible suggestions and solutions.
What you'll get: At least 3 really good leads of things you wish you had known a week ago. And you'll meet some cool people.
Examples of problems you might raise:
- "I need to find a developer."
- "Is my app ugly?"
- "I can't seem to break into the job I really want"
- "What are the best tools for prototyping?"
- "My _____ is driving me #@!%. Does anyone have a better recommendation?"
- Please let's try and keep to topics related to UX, UI, user interface and mobile. But the occassional rant is fine.
Location: John Collins is awesome according to yelp. What's even more awesome is they have discounted drinks $2 off everything.