I'm having lemon rose tea. What are you having? Wind down from your day over a coffee with me and your fellow visionaries at our Brain Exchange. (Tip: If you rarely venture out from San Fran, afterwards you can head over to the famous First Fridays in Oakland for some good eats, art, and people watching.)
Here's how it works:
1. Introductions - Everyone goes around saying their name and what they are working on
2. Problems - Those who wish to can share a problem or challenge they want us to help them solve.
3. Brainstorming - For five minutes everyone rapid fires at them possible suggestions and solutions.
What you'll get: At least 3 really good leads of things you wish you had known a week ago. And you'll meet some cool people.
Examples of problems you might raise:
- "How can I improve my app?"
- "I need to find a developer."
- "I can't seem to break into the job I really want"
If you've never done a Brain Exchange before they are absolutely ENERGIZING.
See you there!