add-memberalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbellblockcalendarcamerachatchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-upcircle-with-crosscomposecrossfacebookflagfolderglobegoogleimagesinstagramkeylocation-pinmedalmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1pagepersonpluspollsImported LayersImported LayersImported LayersshieldstartwitterwinbackClosewinbackCompletewinbackDiscountyahoo
Jamaica Plain, MA
Post #: 171
Hello All,
Hope everyone is managing well thru this winter. I was wondering if anyone in the group with Excell experience could give me some pointers. I'm trying to set up a 3-column spreadsheet (debit, credit, balance), where I fill in the debit and credit amounts, and the Excel program calculates the balance column. but I don't know the formula/equation that has the sytstem do the calculating.

I've never taken a class in this, but I understand it is quite simple. If it's easier, I could send you the first 3-4 rows to start it off, you can send it as a file to me and I will fill in the rest. If anyone is in the JP areea and could make a short visit to my place for some instruction, that would be excellent. Let me know. Thanks in advance.