addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo
Cabral T.
user 9824758
Group Organizer
Boston, MA
Announcing a new Meetup for Professionals of Color Business & Social Networking Group!

What: Dining Out For a Cause
When: (A date and time has not been chosen yet.)

Where: Hyde
5 Fairmount Avenue
United States, MA 02136

Boston Black Professionals Organizer Shanita Williamson and meetup member Tory Stephens are hosting this event. Have a great meal, meet new people, and support a good cause!

AIDS Action Committee has a wonderful event where you can fight AIDS just by going out to dinner with your friends and family or in our case meet up group. Please join me at The Hyde in Clearys Square for Dinner and Drinks.

Also if you are not into having dinner with people you dont know bring your spouse, friends, co-workers or whomever you want to share your time with. The point is that we all come out and support our people living with HIV/AIDS.

If you are interested just RSVP and I will contact you about how many people you plan on brining. If you need to reach me directly call me at 857-544-2235 or email me at tstephens@aac.org.

By the way here are the directions. The Hyde is at 5 Fairmount Avenue, Hyde Park, MA 02136 and the phone number there is 617-364-9814.

Check it out!