addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Professionals of Color Networking Group Message Board Professionals of Color Business & Social Networking Group Discussion Forum › Meetup details changed: Networking at Back Bay Social Club

Meetup details changed: Networking at Back Bay Social Club

Kenny H.
user 11634784
Malden, MA
I've updated this Meetup with info on a post-meetup to catch some live music. For more details, see the full listing:­

When: Friday, December 14, 2012 7:00 PM

Where: Back Bay Social Club
867 Boylston Street
Boston, MA 02199
(617) 247-3200

If the changes affect your plans to attend, please take a moment to update your RSVP. (You can RSVP "No" or "Yes".)

You can always get in touch with me through my group profile on Meetup.