addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartexportfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Professionals of Color Networking Group Message Board Professionals of Color Business & Social Networking Group Discussion Forum › Live Reggae with 1.4.U. at Savin Bar & Kitchen, this Thursday 1/10/13

Live Reggae with 1.4.U. at Savin Bar & Kitchen, this Thursday 1/10/13

Kenny H.
user 11634784
Malden, MA
Post #: 46
Hi all,

It was nice seeing folks at the event on Friday, that was a lot of fun.

I wanted to just spread the word about this event. I figure it was too short notice to make a meetup. This Thursday my cousin's reggae cover band, 1.4.U. is playing at Savin Bar and Kitchen (112 Savin Hill Ave., Dorchester) from 8-11:30pm, playing some nice reggae classics. It's a nice opportunity to unwind after 80% of your week is done to some nice reggae, amidst food, drink, and conversation. I plan to be there around 7:30pm, a few others and myself are coming out to support.

Additional info can be found on their Facebook Event Page:

https://www.facebook....­

That is all, and I look forward to seeing everyone at the other upcoming meetup events this year.

Thanks,
-Kenny