Professionals of Color Networking Group Message Board Professionals of Color Business & Social Networking Group Discussion Forum › Femi Kuti concert at Paradise Tonight

Femi Kuti concert at Paradise Tonight

Kenny H.
user 11634784
Malden, MA
Post #: 49
Hi all,

I just wanted to let you know about a meetup I am hosting for the Boston World Music Meetup Group for the Femi Kuti concert tonight at Paradise Rock Club on Commonwealth Ave. Feel free to join us if you can

Here is what was posted for the event:

From the World Rhythm Newsletter:

African Musical Icon and three time Grammy nominee Femi Kuti returns to Boston with a Bang. Expect that patented Afrobeat Nyash-Shaking Rhythm delivered in vibrant form by his band 'The Positive Force' Live and Direct from Lagos Nigeria Their second time performing with Femi and his band, Local Afro-Diasporic Dance party Uhuru Afrika will charge the space for him. Known for it's dancefloor explosions of energy driven by two DJs accompanied by live percussion

Femi Kuti www.femikuti.tv/

Uhuru Afrika www.uhuruafrika.com/

Paradise Rock Club

967-969 Commonwealth Avenue, Boston

Tickets are $25, $33 if bought online ahead of time. I think this will be a popular show, so you may want to buy tickets ahead of time

TICKETS: www.ticketmaster.com/event/01004945DB64A­FE8?c=rmk-lnneweng_web_femikuti_dise_101­912