Join and socialize with our people here: Facebook
Project X Team
PXT is a Sports & Recreation group focused on extreme sports, activity-based volunteerism, and environmental conservation.
You'll find Xers on LAND, in the SEA, and quite possibly up in the AIR, too!
- LAND: We climb rocks, boulders, artificial walls. We hike, road run, trail run, trail hash. Then, we wrap it all up with some yoga. ;)
- SEA: We're avid scuba diving and have also been known to freedive, wakeboard, kayak, and sail.
- AIR: We run slacklining and rapelling/abseiling events.
Project X Team is a legal society registered under the Societies Ordinance in Hong Kong. Our goals are:
- To promote interest in edgier and more extreme sports in Hong Kong & Singapore
- To undertake worthy projects and activities that will impart knowledge and skills
- To take people out of their comfort zones, empower them to do things they never thought they could and through this, change lives.
Who are we?
X'ers are a diverse group of people from all over the world looking to stay fit through exciting and fun sports, all the while meeting new people!
We come from Belarus, Russia, Norway, Denmark, Finland, Britain, America, France, Switzerland, Sweden, Spain, Serbia, Panama, Austria, Australia, Germany, Italy, Canada, Japan, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, China and, of course ... Hong Kong.
We X'ers flock together because we're all extreme sport enthusiasts with a heart for marine conservation work, community service and the empowerment of others
Who's behind all this?
A team of trained adventurers, adrenaline junkies, climbing, diving, extreme sport Instructors. We aim to bring you the entire gamut of extreme sports available in Hong Kong and beyond.
Climbing and Diving are core activities at Project X:
- Climbing: We organize climbs (on both artificial and real rock) and have a keen focus on training and performance. If you wish to climb better, join our training program, covering SCU and MU certificate courses and non-certificate skills courses all run by qualified professional instructors.
- Diving: We dive regularly, both recreationally and for licensing. We offer NAUI introductory discovery dives through Openwater to DiveMaster, Assistant Instructor, and Instructor courses. Want to go deep, explore caves and wrecks? Cross over to Technical diving where qualified instructors can take you all the way to Tech Instructor! Don’t want to use cumbersome dive equipment, join us for apnea free-diving.
- Hiking: We lead hikes for Beginners and Experienced hikers. Let's get out of the hustle and bustle of HK cityscape and into the luscious greenery of the hills beyond!
At Project X Team we will submerge you in the ocean, launch you through the air and have you climb steep cliffs, traverse rugged and exotic terrain both in Hong Kong and around Asia. Engaging Sea Air & Land, we're multi-terrain, multi-environment, multi-discipline, multi-sport. Activities for all seasons of the year.
Project X Team is led by a professional team of experienced instructors, adventurers and adrenaline junkies. Our Instructors are certified by national / international bodies to lead in scuba diving, technical diving, freediving, sport and trad climbing, jungle survival, small water craft, navigation etc etc. We also wake and snowboard, race karts, engage in war-games and rig crazy flying foxes.
We run high risk events here at Project X, but safety remains our primary focus. We run events only when we know what we're doing, and have done it before. To manage and minimize risk / danger, we enlist & engage professionals to assist in all events requiring specialized knowledge and skill sets.