Newcomers to the Providence Area Message Board › Join my Shape-Up RI team?

Join my Shape-Up RI team?

Emily
user 9507307
New York, NY
Post #: 6
Anyone want to join my Shape-Up RI team? Apparently this thing starts on Monday... (yep, I'm a last minute person)

"20" somethings
*Providence: East Side*
I am in my twenties, and would like to lose "20 something" pounds. [I'm also recovering from a back injury, so I need to take things at a slower pace.] The ideal team would enjoy meeting up weekly for a "window-shopping" power walk then transition to parks/trails in warmer weather. More ambitious meet-ups could include trying new workout or cooking classes, finding somewhere to go swimming, workout video/wii parties, farmer's market walk&shop....suggestions welcome. This is a group for the partially-motivated, busy gals who need a positive, supportive, non-judgmental team and want to get "back on track".

I received an e-mail with the following message: "To recruit more members to your team, please use the following access code: GO5510." Yeah, I don't know what that means. But if you are interested check out the site <https://members.shape...­, your business might even be sponsoring so it is free for you!
A former member
Post #: 1

I would love to join your team. I have been interested in doing this for quite awhile now but haven't been able to find anyone that seriously wants to do it. I live on the east side also. Please send me details. Thanks! Amy