addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Pub Theology Asheville Message Board › Saturday Night Fun - Paula Hanke and Tony Godwin

Saturday Night Fun - Paula Hanke and Tony Godwin

A former member
Post #: 2
A couple of friends and I are going to hear the fantastic Paula Hanke sing this Saturday night from 7-9:00 at Edna's Coffee shop on Merrimon. It's in the same shopping center with Steinmart but it's near the street. Come join us. We're going early to get good seats because it's fairly small. Hope to see some of you.
Cheers!

Also, thanks to everyone who attended the "Release Your Fear" workshop. It was a joy to work with you all and I appreciate so much the discussion we had. Don't hesitate to contact me if you have questions. Peace to you all, Georganne
Jeremy M
jeremymacdonald
Asheville, NC
Post #: 1
I wish I'd checked the meetup site before the weekend was over, I would have announced this to the whole group. Thanks for posting it and I hope to hear from you soon how the workshop went.
A former member
Post #: 3
So, messages only go to the whole group if I post to you first? I wasn't sure. every site is somewhat different and I get confused.

Of the 8 people attending the "Release Your Fear" workshop, most were Open Table members! I really appreciated the wonderful discussion and sharing of the group. It was a pleasure to work with you and I hope the workshop will be beneficial to everyone.