addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

The BarkHappy Portland Pug Meetup Group Message Board › April Pug Meetup Updates...See you there!

April Pug Meetup Updates...See you there!

Dorothy
2puggsley
Sammamish, WA
Hello Meetup members and hope all is well with you. I will be attending this month's meetup and hope you will too. I will be bringing special Easter treats for Puggies and their humans too. I look forward to meeting you in person and thank you for your participation. This month's Pug Meetup is this Saturday April 7th at Potso Dog Park from 10 am until Noon. Hope to see you there!