addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

The BarkHappy Portland Pug Meetup Group Message Board › Pug lovers looking for baby fawn to adopt.

Pug lovers looking for baby fawn to adopt.

Raymond
user 108303972
Portland, OR
Post #: 1
Me and my girlfriend are looking to adopt a baby fawn pug. We have been yearning for one for about 2 years and we have been searching ever since. If anyone could perhaps direct us to any information about our request that would be greatly appreciated. My girlfriend is a wonderful girl and I hate to make her heart wait longer and longer for a baby pug she dreams of having.